Author Topic: Hackers  (Read 437 times)

Deathring117

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hackers
« on: July 09, 2017, 01:20:19 pm »
What to do about hackers?

This is one I struggle with. We want to make the server RANKED mode so we can control and ban, but sever needs the "Play Now" traffic that EA sends when in OFFICIAL mode.
If we can get a steady player base we can go back to RANKED. I would suggest everybody try to seed the server as much as possible. If a hacker does show up there is little we can do about it.
I have tried rotating a DLC map in as sometimes that works. I've had to go so far as reboot server. If you see a hacker DO:

Report on their profile page on battlelog.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/username or click the magnify glass on upper right of battlelog.
Click the small triangle with ! inside.
Fill out the report page and list cheating as reason and what you saw (aimbot, crazy K/D, weapons not allowed on that level, etc)
Link the battlereport. I have found this works well. You can find your battle report on the overview tab of your profile. Look below top weapons on the left side. Most recent report will be the box on the far left.

Report them here.
Post names of hackers here and we will add them to the ban list on the server. It will only work when we go back to RANKED mode but hey they asked for it right?

Last thing, let other players know in chat. Stop playing, stop spawning, and usually they leave if they don't get any kills.

If you have any other ideas on how to stop shitty hackers post them here!

Peace.

Deathring117

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hackers
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 12:17:48 am »
One of the hackers who got banned - was a good player and then one day turned on the hacks.

https://www.bf4db.com/player/ban/847981692

Shitty hacker!

Deathring117

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hackers
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 06:29:56 pm »
Server now in RANKED mode and anti-cheat plugins are working. No more shitty hackers!